Return and Refund Policies
1. We allow all users to return their products within 5 days of delivery.
2. To get a refund, the product must be in the same condition that you received it, Not be worn or used, with tags, invoice, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
3. To raise a return request, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the proper reason.
4. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how to return the product.
5. We will Process returns from our side, Our shipping partners will come and pick up the product where they delivered.
6. We don’t process any particular return charges, but since we are handling the courier, appropriate courier charges are deducted from your paid amount.
7. After successful verification of the product, We will process the remaining amount(after deduction of return courier charge) to your Account.
Refunds are not allowed for the following reasons:
1. We provide custom option for users to buy the product with either stitched or un-stitched. Once the Dhotis are stitched, it is not applicable for return.
2. The color of the dhoti you have seen on your mobile/desktop may slightly vary due to the color profile of your browser, resolution, and brightness. We don’t accept refunds against color concerns.
5. Our return policy only lasts for 5 days. If you initiate a return request after 5 days of delivery, then we won’t accept your request.
6. We don’t accept returns, in case if the dhotis are worn, washed, or damaged. We did a complete inspection of dhotis before packaging. So, there are no possibilities of the product get damaged from our side instead if a package was opened or damaged during delivery.
You are always welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (or) email@example.com for any return questions.